There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe

Tangoe

I have been working at Tangoe

Pros

Some people are willing to work for this company as there are not many opportunities out there.

Cons

Senior Management lacks focus on customers and employees. No training for employees for their software. You are left to fend for yourself.

Focus on your employees and your customer. One SVP can not run the company. Your employees are you assets, recognize that.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Tangoe (View Most Recent)

Neutral

I have been working at Tangoe

Pros

If you live in the GNH area, it's one of the few hitech options.

Cons

A bit disorganized, don't value good employees until it's too late.

Take a good look at the lower tier of workers, make sure they're happy. More focus on cusotmer satisfaction overall.

I have been working for Tangoe for over a year and I really enjoy the work and the people.

Current Employee - Project Support Specialist in Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Tangoe full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I went from the Helpdesk to being a Project Support Specialist. I was seconded from the Helpdesk because the Implementation team had a back log of work to complete. Originally I was staying within the team for around three months. A job then came out for PSS so I went through the interview process and I am now working full time on the Implementation team. I have been working within the team for around 6 months. I love working with everyone within the team as we support each other and help each other out to reach targets.

Cons

Can be a very high workload - but it keeps it interesting!

There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe