Target

Great Leadership Experience

GSTL (Current Employee)
Missoula, MT (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking around a wide variety of interesting people is fun, but the ability to cross-train and have opportunity for career advancement is above all the best perk.

ConsDealing with angry guest from time to time can be high stress, especially as GSTL. But being able to overcome problems and find solutions is very rewarding and makes it worth the tough times.

Above average

Team Leader (Former Employee)
Boulder, CO (US)

I worked at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Reasonable pay for retail - Good work culture - Good schedule/hours… Cons: - College degree required to promote to ETL. I was told directly that I exceeded the expectations of my position and was… Advice to Senior Management: Reconsider the policy that ETL's and above must have a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Target

Pros: Benefits, Pay, Community, Mentor-ship(when available) Cons: Poor work Hours...the life of retail. Poor on-boarding Advice to Senior Management: Accept Diversity Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.