Target
3.2 of 5 6,719 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Average Retail Work

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
Akron, OH (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

ProsThere is opportunity for plenty of hours and friendly coworkers. The work is simple but you feel rewarded when you step back and see what you have accomplished.

ConsThe managers are a bit pushy and expect too much from you for this being a part-time minimum wage job. They don't always go the nicest route in giving you constructive criticism (I have left in tears more than once). They also bark orders to you while they sit in their offices eating chipotle.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more respectful and understanding with your team mates. You never know what could be going on in their personal lives.

Executive Team Leader Intern

Executive Team Leader Intern (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I worked at Target as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Target is a very fun place to work. Depending on your location and demographic, the culture of the store can vary. I was placed in… Cons: The position was fun but it was not as challenging as I had hoped. The good thing about the internship is that if… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cashier

I have been working at Target

Pros: Good beginning for business experience Cons: Busy season = not able to do everything at the same time Slow… Advice to Senior Management: Give everyone equal amount of hours to work More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.