Great

Current Employee - Overnight Stocker
Current Employee - Overnight Stocker

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros

I work at the Target in Christiansburg, VA, and I love it. . It's a lot of fun, the ETL's are all very nice and very active in the store. They really work with with you if you need time off or something comes up and you need to leave early. Great store.

Cons

Constantly pushing the RED card's I understand it help the store and everything. I completely understand but there isn't anything we can do if the person doesn't want it. I don't have too much negative to say.

Other Reviews for Target

Good place to work while going to school

Current Employee - Cashier and Salesfloor  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Cashier and Salesfloor in San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros

They're really flexible with your schedule. Your work place is very clean and you have a positive work environment. Good social life with your coworkers. Tasks are very easy and hours are very good depending on the time and store.

Cons

You only get a 10% discount as an employee. They push really hard for Target Redcards especially as cashiers. If you're good at selling debit/credit cards then you'll be fine as a cashier but other than that you'll hate coming to work being pushed so hard to get Redcards!

Pharmacy Internship Program

Former Employee - Pharmacy Internship Program
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Internship Program

I worked at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros

Target provides great benefits for their employees. The management was very receptive to any potential issues I had.

Cons

I did not notice many cons to working for Target. The biggest issue I had with working there was the fact that I was only doing a 10-week internship.

There are newer employer reviews for Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!