Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 6,576 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

NIce Place to Work

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a company that is a world brand. It represents India in world. The brand image is something that strives me. Its gives fairly good salaries to employees. HR policies are okay.

ConsSometimes the management will take business driven decisions that may impact the associates in negative way. There is no Green card policy. Company relies on expats to move back to country and sometimes get hit by resourcess splitting from TCS.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreen Card for L1/H1 holders should be thought of seriously

Good company

ITA (Current Employee)
Pune (India)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunities for all with average skill to highly skill Various projects Cons: Middle level management attitude Low hike Advice to Senior Management: Use profits for giving hike to juniors also. They are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My first company...nice experience at Chennai for initial 2 years..not so good at Kolkata..

Mainframe Developer (Former Employee)
Calcutta (India)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The medical policy, variable pay all are good compare to… Cons: The work culture varies based on location Advice to Senior Management: Work culture can be improved in this highly competitive environment.. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.