It was an amazing experience and I learned a lot.

Former Employee - Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee  in  Bangalore (India)
Former Employee - Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work culture and the vista of opportunities to excel were remarkable. It was an amazing experience overall.

Cons

It was my first company, so I really can't compare any Cons and compare because I found everything smooth in Tata Consultancy Services

Can't really comment here.

Other Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Tcs team in Comcast at Philadelphia , PA and Westchester,PA

Former Employee - Developer  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Developer in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

No pros with TCS in COMCAST at Pennsylvania , I gave a 1 star rating just because rating is mandatory or else would not like to rate even 0.1%

Cons

Horrible team , don't even think of applying here. They complete the interview process, give you the P.O. But on the day of joining they just throw you out of office saying that your position is Not yet confirmed.
    After a half day they send you saying that you don't have any business here go home and wait until they call but never call you. When u try calling back none of them would pick up your call.
    The employees play a lot of politics by placing their friends and not considering people on board.
    Tcs team in Comcast both Philadelphia,PA and Westchester,PA very very very very rude unprofessional and unfriendly.

Please employee who tend to take responsibility rather than shifting it to each other. Most important please take resources only when needed, don't just hire someone and throw them out for no reason. I don't expect this kind of unprofessional behavior from such a well know client "COMCAST"

Average. You will never feel special since you're nothing but a number of possible hours to bill to the client.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity to wirk with several world class clients.

Cons

Indian people is very closed mind. They try to let you know that the client is some kind of god, and we as employees don't have word.

They should use the valuable people to having them in a proper job. Many times you'll find senior people doing activities like filling excel sheets instead of exploting their potential.

There are newer employer reviews for Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!