Taulia
www.taulia.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Love being a part of a start up company

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Park City, UT (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time for more than a year

ProsI prefer a small start up company where I can contribute to the team in many different ways. Taulia offers me that opportunity and it's very rewarding to see the results of my labor make the company better. Our professional services team is only made up of "A" players so you can rely in each person to do their job well and also be available to you if you need any help.

ConsIt's been difficult to find SAP experts to work on our team. This means that the rest of us have to come up to speed on SAP which takes some time. Taulia has been great at getting us SAP training to help in that process.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep finding great people to join our team. In the end, it's the people who make the company!

Awesome people and satisfying work

San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time for more than a year

Pros: #1 thing for me is the people. You will never face a problem alone, and everyone is willing to help you go the extra mile… Cons: You will be challenged. It's a startup, so the typical problem of having a lot of work and not always having enough resources to… Advice to Senior Management: Just maintain the awesomeness as the company grows. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exciting, fun, dedicated

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Everyday is a new learning experience. One of the best reasons to work here is the people, everyone here is dedicated and united on their goal… Cons: There are two GoKarts in the office and yet NO ramps to jump off of !!! :P The only negative which i guess is subjective… Advice to Senior Management: Every organization has its ups and downs in various areas, for a startup issues are different. I believe its unfair to nitpick on temporary issues.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Taulia.

Worked for Taulia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taulia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taulia CEO Bertram Meyer . All reviews posted anonymously by Taulia employees.