Taulia

www.taulia.com
  www.taulia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Taulia

Love being a part of a start up company

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Park City, UT (US)
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Park City, UT (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I prefer a small start up company where I can contribute to the team in many different ways. Taulia offers me that opportunity and it's very rewarding to see the results of my labor make the company better. Our professional services team is only made up of "A" players so you can rely in each person to do their job well and also be available to you if you need any help.

Cons

It's been difficult to find SAP experts to work on our team. This means that the rest of us have to come up to speed on SAP which takes some time. Taulia has been great at getting us SAP training to help in that process.

Keep finding great people to join our team. In the end, it's the people who make the company!

23 Other Employee Reviews for Taulia (View Most Recent)

Awesome people and satisfying work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time (more than an year)

Pros

#1 thing for me is the people. You will never face a problem alone, and everyone is willing to help you go the extra mile to make the product better. You will genuinely like the people you work with.

Company culture encapsulates the "Get Sh*t Done" philosophy. People are laid back here for the most part, but will become scarily laser-focused to solve whatever issues present themselves.

Benefits are great: above average vacay, fully stocked kitchen, frequent free lunches, game room with Foosball table and vintage arcade cabinet, awesome new office in a cool part of SF with great nearby restaurants and close to BART, commuter benefits, etc.

Executive team and management in general are totally open and available. They will help you work through problems as opposed to just expecting you to deal with it yourself. They are passionate about what they do and that passion is contagious. My experience is they genuinely care about your career progression, health/sanity, and overall happiness, and will take active steps to work with you to ensure you're satisfied with your role.

Cons

You will be challenged. It's a startup, so the typical problem of having a lot of work and not always having enough resources to satisfactorily tackle that work becomes an issue from time to time.

Processes change frequently. Again, a byproduct of being an agile startup. This frustrates some people.

Just maintain the awesomeness as the company grows.

Exciting, fun, dedicated

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Everyday is a new learning experience.
    One of the best reasons to work here is the people, everyone here is dedicated and united on their goal to succeed as a team.
    Opportunity to learn and work on new and exciting topics.
    Very powerful Product idea and an immense scope to improve in various directions.
    Working with some of the smartest people. People with the amount of experience and credibility coming together is not very common.
    Working with more and more new technologies.
    So many existing customers and the list keeps growing very fast.

Awesome new office in Downtown San Francisco next to Union Square.
    Game room, beautiful patio, catered lunches... on and on.

Cons

There are two GoKarts in the office and yet NO ramps to jump off of !!! :P

The only negative which i guess is subjective or dependent on an individual, is that its a very fast growing and changing environment where each individual contributes, is ready for almost anything. Some people would say its very opposite to a slow moving big corporation. Some folks like it (like me), some dont.

Every organization has its ups and downs in various areas, for a startup issues are different. I believe its unfair to nitpick on temporary issues. We understand, we learn, we grow, crush the problems and push forward. The management has been very proactive around this area and advise is to not ignore that as the company grows. Its because everyone is listened to, that everyone is dedicated as they are.

Most important suggestion is to make sure this unique culture stays more or less the same as the company grows.

There are newer employer reviews for Taulia