Regional Project Manager

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
Current Employee - Project Manager in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I have been working at Tekelec full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company has very good salary rates. About Product is a very reliable for Customers and it is based on 90% of worldwide. Their Research and development area is getting to the next generation products and applications.

Cons

The salary review is not being done as well as training is not being place a strategy for development.
About managment positions they are redundant so there are some positions that are not contribuiting to the company.

Advice to Management

Keep resource program.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent colleagues, uninspiring senior management, turbulent times but future is bright

I have been working at Tekelec

Pros

The people in Tekelec are great to work with. Tekelec as a company is flexible but with great flexibility comes responsibility.

Cons

Surprisingly complex processes for such a small company. Division split has been a big change for some, future is not as clear as most would like.

2. Career killer, poor management and deceiving communication.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer IV in Morrisville, NC (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer IV in Morrisville, NC (US)

I have been working at Tekelec full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

What it used to be, the memory of what it once was.

Cons

CEO regularly lies to the work force in all minds meetings. Nobody trusts or believes what comes out of our addict leader. Executive team bubble, needs to be trimmed down to reasonable levels. Middle and lower management disaster! With a few exceptions, most managers are not trained or have the skills to do their jobs. This has caused a mass exodus out of Tekelec into competing companies. There is no path for advancement, nor any sense of satisfaction for the job you do. Tekelec does not seem to mind or care about their talent and turn a blind eye to mediocre management.

Advice to Management

Advice? Be ashamed, you are a failure.

And for the CEO... how are you enjoying those millions you made on our backs?