Telegraph Media Group
www.telegraph.co.uk London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Telegraph.co.uk

I worked at Telegraph Media Group

ProsI worked at the Telegraph online department for a year and a half. It was very interesting and my colleagues were all dynamic individuals. They seemed committed to innovation and providing a top notch product.

ConsSometimes I felt the drive to increase website traffic clouded editorial decisions. Also, during a period of cutbacks I thought management treated the casual workers unfairly (but I may be biased).

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't compromise the caliber of the content of the website in the hunt for extra clicks.

A company that really looks after it's employees

I worked at Telegraph Media Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits such as onsite-gym, nurse, subsidised cafe, massages etc. Excellent… Cons: Large company bureaucracy. Old boys club. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

some great people but awful management

I worked at Telegraph Media Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - some great, talented people - on-site gym, good pension - quite… Cons: - awful senior management. decisions made by people who have no idea how departments actually function. - some departments… Advice to Senior Management: invest in actual workers, there are far too many "directors". realise that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Telegraph Media Group.

Worked for Telegraph Media Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telegraph Media Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Telegraph Media Group CEO Murdoch MacLennan. All reviews posted anonymously by Telegraph Media Group employees.