Tesco
www.tesco.com Cheshunt, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Me happy with my work despite need to cough in extra hours to upkeep my work deliverance in my organisation

Chargeman (Current Employee)
Klang (Malaysia)

I have been working at Tesco full-time for more than a year

ProsTesco shares good values to upkeep environment.
Always has good high expectations in maintaining a well organised store especially by its outer and floor appearance.
Has good visions and missions to to keep the flow to continue to grow.
"Because we care " is one one powerful slogan that's reminds and keep me going despite many hindrances in work-life.

ConsHaving need to commit long working hours towards work to keep it going to meet deadlines.
Specific Office rooms not available for Facility departments for self and department to get organised.

Advice to Senior ManagementHumble suggestions :

1.To continuously carryout in depth study on working hours so that doesn't over work the staffs and help them to have more time for themselves especially for recreations and games which will in return help the organisation to grow smoothly.

2.Help less the less fortunate people in each country it has its stores in learning to up keep good basic life values to help them keep growing positively in being part of a knowledgeable and value oriented community.

big organization with career opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tesco

Pros: rotation between departments is good Cons: static team structure; limited advancement Advice to Senior Management: need smooth transition when re-structuring More

TESCO HSC - need a God Father

Functional Training Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Tesco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Interesting work; Good people; travel Cons: Poor pay masters; need a God Father; Biased; Advice to Senior Management: Need a management clean up No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tesco.

Worked for Tesco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tesco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tesco CEO Philip Clarke. All reviews posted anonymously by Tesco employees.