Thales
www.thalesgroup.com Neuilly-sur-Seine, France 5000+ Employees

A mixed experience

Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

I have been working at Thales full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood opportunities to move around, reasonable conditions and facilities. Quite an informal atmosphere. Fairly competitive pay and perks. Friendly colleagues.

ConsInconsistant - some parts of the company still have poor management. Very difficult to get the company to spend money on training. Poor internal communication: there is a lot of it but it is not all effective. Almost impossible to get any significant pay increases without moving jobs.

Very comfortable job. Occasionally frustrating to work for.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Thales full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The benefits and people are excellent! The flexitime, healthcare, gym subsidies, and others bring an extensive package to the table. There is… Cons: A large company that is quite inflexible to change. Struggling to keep its' business units together, a large hierarchy of management,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Thales - UK

Account Manager (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at Thales full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great engineering company. Long term career prospects good. Cons: Middle management totally incompetent. Company very slow in responding to changes in market. Very much internally focused.… Advice to Senior Management: Unless the internal focus is corrected and a new breed of sales people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Thales.

Worked for Thales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thales reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thales CEO Jean-Bernard Lévy. All reviews posted anonymously by Thales employees.