The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
www.lds.org Salt Lake City, UT 5000+ Employees

Senior Engineer

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Riverton, UT (US)

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWhile there are negatives there are positives as well. The environment is surprisingly very professional. Another plus are the retirement and medical benefits.

ConsThere are limited opportunities for career growth. From my experience it feels like in order to move up you must know someone. Business change is too slow for my liking.

Overall a good place to work

Communication Specialist (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: A workplace environment consistent with Gospel values, great benefits (particularly the generous pension, 401K… Cons: Salaries are lower than in for-profit sector, HR is fragmented (improving but still fragmented), push… Advice to Senior Management: Be certain to convey the separation of work and Church. Allow employees to… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

very good job recomemded to friends

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints part-time for more than a year

Pros: rhey work with your scheadule Cons: you have to shave every day Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Worked for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints CEO Thomas S. Monson . All reviews posted anonymously by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints employees.