The Connor Group

www.connorgroup.com
  www.connorgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

Great company to work for!!!

Current Employee - Regional Service Trainer in Raleigh, NC (US)
Current Employee - Regional Service Trainer in Raleigh, NC (US)

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I started with the Connor group a little less then 3 years ago as a turn tech. I worked hard and it was recognized. I was promoted to lead tech in only a few months. I continued to work hard at that position and as a result of that I was promoted again in barely a year. If your looking for a career this is the place for you. Dedicated and take pride in your work? You'll do well with this company.

Cons

The atmosphere can be quite hectic at times, and the pace isn't for everyone.

156 Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group (View Most Recent)

Great Career Choice for Me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Career Advancement: My career path was created by me with my manager and I'm challenged every day to reach my career goals.
    - Reward and Recognition: Success is recognized and rewarded.
    - Work Culture: Fun, family oriented environment. We are a team and we work together on everything. We have open communication at all levels.
    - Success: We are a successful growing company and it’s great to be a part of that success. - Knowledge: I have and continue to grow professionaly on a daily basis here through shared knowledge and great leadership.

Cons

- I work a lot, but I want a career not a job, so I'm fine with this. But if you are looking for a "9-5:00" this is not be the right place for you. I invest my time here but in return my company invest in me.

Keep doing what you do: Providing Great Leadership, Great job Rewarding and Recognizing, Great Job Creating a Fun and Challenging Environment

PLEASE believe that these AMAZING headlines are DEFINITELY too good to be true!

Former Employee - Leasing/Sales Consultant in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Former Employee - Leasing/Sales Consultant in Raleigh, NC (US)

I worked at The Connor Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Off holidays
    Meeting different people
    EVERY once in a while you actually leave at 6.

Cons

Overtime without pay
    Leasing consultants have to clean the apartments. They call it "sparkle", HA
    They make it impossible to give good customer service to residents.
    I have literally had to move people into apartments wreaking of pet urine and stains. Even the carpet cleaner felt sorry for me and the new resident.
    They do not care about the resident once they move in.
    You have to go into peoples homes to persuade them to resign their lease.
    They don't tell you upon hiring you that you have to sign a contract, which explained after realizing how they treat their residents. Once you sign, they don't care.
    You have to say the exact same line EVERY time someone calls to inquire about an apt, even when they tell you they don't want to hear it.
    If you have any morals, it's impossible to enjoy this job. The way you have to treat people is beyond sad. Broken A/C, bug infestation, chemicals in the community pool, and the list goes on and on.

Have morals and don't be so worried about making as much money as humanly possible. The cost of treating people horribly should not be okay to you. The company makes plenty of money, so give a little back to the residents for goodness sake. There are just certain times that cost shouldn't be cut. You have to draw a line on what you let people move into and live with. I was so sad for people.

There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group