Wonderful Work Place

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros

Good advancement and knowledgable people who are eager to help their employees learn and grow in their careers both with I. Grace and beyond.

Cons

Only two locations nationally which did not allow me to continue working with them when I left New York City.

Advice to Management

Continue working as you have with your employees. It was a wonderful experience that I would recommend to others any day.

reviews filtered by
  1. My short experience with I-Grace

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros

Personally, I had a very pleasurable experience working at the I-Grace Company, though it was for a short time. My supervisor was highly understanding, firm and informative all while making my time there very enjoyable.

Cons

While my personal experience was wonderful, I can say that there was a very high turnover rate for other positions. The company is fast pace and at times placed high demands upon their employees, leaving them overwhelmed and literally in tears at times.

Advice to Management

Management should be able to communicate issues and/or concerns and follow them through rather than leaving some employees to fall on their face.