The University of Kansas
www.ku.edu Lawrence, KS 5000+ Employees

Editorial Internship

I have been working at The University of Kansas

ProsRelative autonomy and ability to create projects. Excellent work environment. Am given the resources necessary to complete my work efficiently and effectively. Management is open to new ideas as to how improve operations.

ConsNeeds to have more autonomy and trust in executing and completing projects. Fair amount of micro-management in menial tasks. Not enough direction and support in implementing new projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow for more tasks to be taken on by non-management personnel. The level of control can create an environment that could stifle creativity. Allow for employees to make their own judgements as to what would be best for the organization, so as to support professional growth.

Great job for students at KU

Cashier/Cook (Current Employee)
Lawrence, KS (US)

I have been working at The University of Kansas

Pros: -part time employees get at least $5.50 that they can use to purchase food at anytime during their shift -students dont have to pay taxes… Cons: tend to do the same thing over and over again… Advice to Senior Management: doing a great job keep it up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The University of Kansas is great to work for as a student.

Lawrence, KS (US)

I have been working at The University of Kansas

Pros: They know that school comes before work. Cons: Student employees cannot work over 30 hours and don't receive… Advice to Senior Management: Everything has been great while working as a student hourly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The University of Kansas.

Worked for The University of Kansas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The University of Kansas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The University of Kansas CEO Bernadette Gray-Little. All reviews posted anonymously by The University of Kansas employees.