Thomson Reuters
3.2 of 5 2,087 reviews
www.thomsonreuters.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

2087 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

I loved my internship at Thomson Reuters!

Technology Intern (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN (US)

I worked at Thomson Reuters as an intern for less than a year

ProsI was just an intern and I was paid very well. My coworkers were fun to work with, my boss was excellent to work for, and the onsite cafeteria and restaurants were amazing!

ConsIt's easy to get lost in the huge campus. The company is so large and acquiring other companies every week. You tend to lose track of what the company's goals are.

Untold Secrets

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1) You can enjoy your stay if you are a Lead, Architect or Manager, since all they do is browse internet, Read mails and meetings… Cons: 1) This is a level 3 company they don't follow process at all. whatever lead/Manager/Architect says that is the process. 2) Most of the projects use… Advice to Senior Management: 1) There are lot of junk employees(Leads, Architects or Managers ) who just come to office browse internet, and use office facilities please identify these… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you have the right skills and right attitude, it is a great place to be

Learning Consultant (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It is the Work culture & environment Cons: There is nothing i would like to state Advice to Senior Management: Performance has always been important and key factor. Please keep only this factor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomson Reuters CEO James C. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees.