Thrillist Media Group
www.thrillistmediagroup.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

It's really going down hill..

New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Thrillist Media Group full-time

ProsIf you like to get drunk all the time this is the place for you. The JackThreads part of the company is doing wonderful.

Cons- Senior staff is seedy, unreliable, and the company itself is in an identity crisis. There is a huge lack of professionalism, promoting "favorites" v. talent. Overall low morale in certain departments. Never see anyone on the sales team with a smile on their face, and they're just plain rude.

- They don't match your 401k

- Barely ever any office supplies

- Conference rooms are sparse, you're lucky to schedule one if someone doesn't steal it

- Work/life balance is awful for those in entry-level roles. Don't expect to get much sleep, or even a thank you.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize the talents in their employees and acknowledge it.

Not once was there a day I wasn't ecstatic to go to work at Thrillist.

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Thrillist Media Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Awesome Company Culture, No BS Content, Very Often People Are… Cons: The company is growing rapidly, so it's starting to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Thrillist Media Group

Pros: This was a great place to work Cons: Informal Intern Program did not lead to a great amount… More

There are newer reviews on Thrillist Media Group.

Worked for Thrillist Media Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thrillist Media Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thrillist Media Group CEO Ben Lerer. All reviews posted anonymously by Thrillist Media Group employees.