Time Warner

www.timewarner.com

Great company, it will get even better

Secretary (Current Employee) London, England

ProsGreat company with good benefits. The company is very diverse with many different products. Should be recession proof - we all need to have fun these days.

ConsChange happens too slowly, costs cuts are always aimed at headcount rather than common sense cuts. Too often the lower paid employees get cut rather than the higher paid executives.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the actual costs not the number of employees. Cuttting heads but not the workload is not a good combination and leads to loss of morale. Employees are supposed to be our number 1 asset, we need morale to be high.

Great place to work!

Account Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Time Warner full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great location in NYC, great culture & work/life balance, smart… Cons: Like most companies, benefits are changing, but still better then… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company

I have been working at Time Warner for more than 8 years

Pros: Low pay and expectations are excessive Cons: Management is bad, they do not support their workers Advice to Senior Management: Step up and listen like you tell your teams No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!