Time Warner
www.timewarner.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great company, it will get even better

Secretary (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at Time Warner

ProsGreat company with good benefits. The company is very diverse with many different products. Should be recession proof - we all need to have fun these days.

ConsChange happens too slowly, costs cuts are always aimed at headcount rather than common sense cuts. Too often the lower paid employees get cut rather than the higher paid executives.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the actual costs not the number of employees. Cuttting heads but not the workload is not a good combination and leads to loss of morale. Employees are supposed to be our number 1 asset, we need morale to be high.

VP

Vice President IT (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Time Warner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Physical work environment. Great benefits. Cons: Very political. Crushing at times. You have to learn to play the game in order to get… Advice to Senior Management: You need true accountability. Without displaying this at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not enough pay for the amount of stress.

Warehouse Tech (Former Employee)
Palmdale, CA (US)

I worked at Time Warner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits and extremely discounted cable services. Cons: Stress and lacking a career path for warehouse workers Advice to Senior Management: Create a career path for warehouse workers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner employees.