Toll Brothers
www.tollbrothers.com Horsham, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company

Horsham, PA (US)

I have been working at Toll Brothers

ProsGreat experience in learning the commercial real estate market in a large scale environment. People are more than helpful in answering any and all questions you may have.

ConsThey will keep you more than busy. Even though the job can be quite enjoyable you will be asked to do much beyond your job description. Be prepared to work, and work hard. Not a negative!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management does a great job of running Toll Brothers. They will expose you to a number of experiences just a short time in.

Poor culture

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: Great salary and benefit package. They do every thing possible to try and… Cons: Great salary and benefit package. They do every thing possible to try and show a high degree of professionalism aside for taking care of their… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up. Start promoting based on metrics and merit. It is one of the few home building companies where the builder of your home could… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Awful Company to Work For!

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: The best thing about work at this company is that the benefits are… Cons: Wow, where do I begin? This company has no regards for its employees. They are very unfair and will forget that you have a… Advice to Senior Management: Automate all of the reports and bring all systems up to date. Rotate weekends so employees can spend time with their families at least… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toll Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Toll Brothers employees.