Towers Watson

www.towerswatson.com

Challenging but in a good way!

ProsWhenever I've heard colleagues talk about why they enjoy working at Towers Watson they've always mentioned their colleagues and I would agree. The people here really are what make Towers Watson a fantastic working environment; despite the diversity of backgrounds people come from, they all share a commitment to collaboration and excellence so it is a very supportive environment which pushes and enables you to be the best you can be. I have worked for Towers Watson for 8 years and have had career growth and development I couldn't have foreseen - every time I've been ready for a new challenge one has come along, often from an unexpected direction. Despite the fact that it's a global multinational, leaders are very accessible, it's very non-hierarchical and there are surprisingly good connections across geographies and lines of business so it feels much less intimidating and more navigable than other global professional services firms I've had exposure to.

ConsTowers Watson is an 'adult' environment. Opportunities, support, development etc are plentiful but you have to use your initiaitive to take advantage of what is available. People who like to be spoon-fed may be less well suited. Also TW offers a total career/reward proposition so, while the dollars are by no means bad, people who are heavily money-motivated will find other environments in which they'll be able to earn more.

Amazing experience

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros: incredible experience as a first year summer intern Cons: no cons on this internship it was great More

Long history...

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexibility, diversity of responsibility, open door policy Cons: As is every other company, the benefits package is a consumer driving high… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!