Trinity Industries
www.trin.net Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Good place to learn but pay isn't competitive enough to keep seasoned employees

IT Area (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Trinity Industries

ProsGood team culture. Management is understanding of time off needed. Great place to learn advanced technologies for the willing employee. Training is offered although tough to get.

ConsPay is not isn't competitive enough to keep seasoned employees. It is hard to stay when any job offer a person gets will probably be a lucrative raise. The vacation policy is very strange. It amounts to one week vacation the first year of employment depending on what month a person starts. It is a business casual environment but the dress code is strict. Jeans are not allowed.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore competitive salaries would go a very long way to creating lifers. People want to work there but employees are forced to leave for monitary reasons.

I am satisfied with my current level of employment

Operator C (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at Trinity Industries

Pros: A very fair company. No union means no union dues and the company treats it's employees fairly… Cons: I am currently having some difficulty finding requirements for advancement to next operator level. This appears to be an issue with a number… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Trinity Industries

I have been working at Trinity Industries

Pros: Benefits are in line with industry standards. Strarting to use technology to… Cons: Head strong management. Older industry with older ideas and outdated thoughts.… Advice to Senior Management: Manegers need to get some new ideas from younger upcoming professional coming out of college. Need to pay… More

There are newer reviews on Trinity Industries.

Worked for Trinity Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trinity Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trinity Industries CEO Timothy R. Wallace. All reviews posted anonymously by Trinity Industries employees.