Turner Broadcasting
www.turner.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Internship at Turner Studios

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Turner Broadcasting as an intern for less than a year

ProsEveryone there was great to work with. It was a exciting, nurturing environment for an intern, but at the same time everything was very relaxed. Turner Studios was small so I got to meet a lot of people and learn how a studio works.

ConsMost of the positions at Turner Studios are freelance positions, so it was hard to secure a job following the internship since I was not local and there were no positions open when I graduated.

Great company to work for

Senior Web Developer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You get to work with very smart, fun folks! Lots of different brands and projects Some really good managers You… Cons: Lack of trust in some senior managers Limited to Turner based… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more, and weed out the people who are not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Smoke Screen

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for less than a year

Pros: Saying you work for the company Cons: Low salary Incompetent Managers High turnover from younger employees Older employees remain without… Advice to Senior Management: Stop paying upper management to do absolutely nothing Please to run away newer talent because you increase workload but unwilling to match… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Turner Broadcasting.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Broadcasting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Broadcasting CEO John Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Broadcasting employees.