U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

Great Bank to work for , poor choices in hiring management!

Adjuster (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO (US)

ProsGreat Bank to work for they spoil their employee. Vacation,sick time are perfect. Majority of the work force in the building has tenure and is extremely knowledgeable. Co-worker and other departments worked together for the best interest if the bank and it's employees.

ConsManagement changed from being promoted within to hiring outside supervisor,manager, and department vice presidents. That came from failed companies and policies. With out any knowledge of bank policies or the sacrifice that all their employee made while working for a company and CEO they loved and respected. It's a big micro manage shop now!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf your management style or ideas didn't work at the company that you came from and was shut down. Why would it work now at a successful company. That has surpassed and risen to the top threw the financial meltdown over the past few years?

If I could go back and pass on this job, I would

Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: At least it's not fast food Cons: where to start...the health insurance is a joke, the pay is low compared to other banks, you work hard and get hardly any raise each… Advice to Senior Management: share the wealth, you make billions each year and give employees several hundred dollars that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A job? Yes. A career? No so much.

Technical Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Being able to work remotely and take advantage of flex time are the saving graces… Cons: Compensation is minimal and salary increases are non-existent. … Advice to Senior Management: Record profits and record net revenue, but bare minimal salary… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!