UBS
3.3 of 5 1,229 reviews
www.ubs.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Positive restructuring in senior management.

Development Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at UBS full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI have found the environment to be meritorious for good people with good ideas. It is easy to look good if you want to improve things, given the large amounts of inefficient processes that need to be addressed.

The issues with the financial markets have made the company focus on promoting internally people that are looking to construct a better business.

ConsOne has to accept that there are poor processes in these businesses with many legacy systems, so you have to be able to come to negotiate some parts of the organisation that lack efficiency.

A well run organisation

Associate Director (Former Employee)

I worked at UBS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Interesting work. Varied work. Nice offices. Good location.Good infrastructure. Decent pay. Good work/life balance. A very well… Cons: Seen as non-competitive by it's rivals and as such the pay reflects that. However, that is not to say that pay is not good.… Advice to Senior Management: Need to be more transparent and be out on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fairly Ok

IT Consultant (Former Employee)
London, England

I worked at UBS as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Global Reach, Competetive Salary, Challenging tasks,Bonus schemes Cons: Lagging behind in terms of technology (still working with old legacy… Advice to Senior Management: Try and invest more on staff. Just laying off staff… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UBS.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UBS CEO Sergio P. Ermotti. All reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees.