UBS
3.3 of 5 1,228 reviews
www.ubs.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Positive restructuring in senior management.

Development Manager (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at UBS full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI have found the environment to be meritorious for good people with good ideas. It is easy to look good if you want to improve things, given the large amounts of inefficient processes that need to be addressed.

The issues with the financial markets have made the company focus on promoting internally people that are looking to construct a better business.

ConsOne has to accept that there are poor processes in these businesses with many legacy systems, so you have to be able to come to negotiate some parts of the organisation that lack efficiency.

Too bureaucratic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at UBS

Pros: - Lots of smart people - Interesting businesses - Smaller team mean… Cons: - Too bureaucratic - Management not open enough to new ideas -… More

UBS IB has gone to hell in a handbasket and now sucks as much as it's possible to.

Associate Director (Former Employee)
London, England

I worked at UBS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Virtually none any more, the place isn't what it was. Cons: The investment bank is going down the tubes, thousands of people are losing their jobs. Meanwhile,… Advice to Senior Management: Finish your plan to shut down the investment bank and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on UBS.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UBS CEO Sergio P. Ermotti. All reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees.