UPS

www.upsjobs.com
  www.upsjobs.com
There are newer employer reviews for UPS

UPS Driver Helper

Former Employee - UPS Driver Helper in Mesa, AZ (US)
Former Employee - UPS Driver Helper in Mesa, AZ (US)

I worked at UPS part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very easy job as long as you don't mind working hard. Get to meet new people and interact with customers.

Cons

If you are lazy you will not last long. Dose take some physical exertion so if your out of shape I don't recommend it requires you to get in and out of truck a lot.

2709 Other Employee Reviews for UPS (View Most Recent)

Great place to work. Flexible and relaxed work environment.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Mahwah, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Mahwah, NJ (US)

I have been working at UPS full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The work environment is extremely relaxed, work hours are very flexible. One of the few accounting jobs where you're not working a crazy amount of hours. The starting salary is great and we mainly promote from within, so there are opportunities for advancement. Benefits are also really good.

Cons

Training program doesn't exist - you are trained through peers and self learning.

We need to have a training program since the IT building is so specialized. It will build a better foundation for employees. I feel there are basic concepts that are often missed out on.

UPS has been a great learning experience for me, the job provides a hard work environment, good pay, and great benefits!

Current Employee - Pre-loader in Grand Rapids, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Pre-loader in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I have been working at UPS part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I work the pre-load shift and it supplies: 3.5 hours of a fast-past/steady shift, good pay, and amazing benefits.

Cons

The cons to my position are that it requires you to wake up early in the mornings and it is a very labor intensive job. If you don't like to be challenged daily... I wouldn't recommend this job to you.

I believe that the 'new hires' within the building should have a more extensive training process. It is imparative that inside employees know the 'works' and operations of the UPS company!

There are newer employer reviews for UPS