US Army

www.army.mil

Over 26 years experience in management, recruiting, and career counseling.

Career Counselor (Former Employee) Franklin, PA (US)

ProsThe Army has a very competitive salary, and educational benefits. The Army pays for all training and supplies all necessary equipment to perform all assigned tasks.

ConsThe Army has long work hours depending on your individual job or specialty. Also you may be required to leave you family for long extended periods of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advise I can give to management is to listen to your subordinates suggestions and ideas. They are the ones that actually do the job and have first hand knowledge on how to make things better.

Eye opener

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at US Army full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits, served my country Cons: Lack of common sense in some leadership, Long long hours, no respect… More

Mutually beneficial relationship

Company Commander (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: -The People are the most dedicated in the world -Ability to… Cons: -The hours suck -Micromanagement -Trust and ethical issues Advice to Senior Management: Trust and listen to subordinates in order to gain the shared reality needed to achieve mission objectives. Senior leaders need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on US Army.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!