US Department of Veterans Affairs
www.vacareers.va.gov Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Voc Rehab and Employment Service

Receptionist/Intern (Current Employee)
Newnan, GA (US)

I have been working at US Department of Veterans Affairs full-time for less than a year

ProsExcellent professional assistance. Case Managers take the time to communicate with you while you are in the program. Overall excellent support for a Veteran.

ConsTry to expedite the turn around time from initial application to actual initial interview and placement in a vocational rehabilitation and/or employment program.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire excellent case workers.

Admin positions

I have been working at US Department of Veterans Affairs full-time

Pros: Steady income and time off. Cons: Really, not professional and a lot of bull. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

At VACO- Research & Development

Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at US Department of Veterans Affairs full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work-life balance. Core mission supports our Veterans. Cons: Many levels of mid management consisting of leadership unqualified to be leaders. Heavy on the good ole boy system directed at minorities. Very few actually… Advice to Senior Management: Huge gap of talent and strategy direction between political appointee leadership and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Worked for US Department of Veterans Affairs? Contribute to the Community!

US Department of Veterans Affairs – Why Work for Us?

About VA Careers Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Department of Veterans Affairs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for US Department of Veterans Affairs CEO Eric K. Shinseki. All reviews posted anonymously by US Department of Veterans Affairs employees.