UniFirst

www.unifirst.com
  www.unifirst.com
There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

UniFirst is a great employer that takes care of their sales people and rewards the hard work that we do!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH (US)
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great training program in place
Management gives you the tools to perform at a high level
Promote from within Organization

Cons

Like any competitive sales position, there are quotas. If you're not comfortable with that, this job isn't for you.

Keep doing what you are doing and continue to invest in your employees!

282 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

Great Company With Growing Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY (US)

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I was with UniFirst for over 5 years before I let a recruiter and the chance for more money change my career path.
    When I left, I thought money would make things so much easier for my family and me.
    I did have the support of my family and UniFirst Management. However, they told me not to leave, because of my love and passion for UniFirst. At times, I am stubborn, which led me to leave UniFirst and take the next step in my career.
    However, the first week on the new job I discovered very quickly how much I missed UniFirst. I missed the people, management, support, atmosphere, company, what I sold for a living, and the entire job itself. At UniFirst I have never felt like a number but ALWAYS like a person who is respected.
    The extra money did make my life easier, but deep down I was miserable.
    I was very blessed to be able to work my way back into the company and UniFirst welcomed me with open arms.
    UniFirst has been great to me and my family. I am proud to call UniFirst Corporation my home.

Cons

Only hard work and dedication will make you successful. This is not a job where you can work part time and have full time success. If you are driven, competitive, and have a great attitude, then UniFirst is a place you can succeed.

Stick to the founding principles and never stop investing in the company and its people.

awesome work culture, tons of opportunity

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

superior training in the beginning and ongoing, positive structure, management involvement. Opportunity to manage own territory.

Cons

must be patient for success.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst