Unisys

www.unisys.com

GSM is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to work there

Network Design Engineer (Former Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsLower management is for the most part aligned with work being done and supportive of the work. Lower management is for the most part an aggressive ally if employees are job capable and dedicated.

ConsMiddle management are aggressively look for ways to cut employees, salaries, work environment etc. This wouldn't be so bad if it had a rhyme or reason to it. They generally don't understand what is happening in the trenches. Possibly they are getting bad information or trust the wrong sources of information. Information Security and Local and Wide area Network employees have no real growth path. There are not many lateral abilities for employees to move.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf UNISYS is really going to position themselves an Information Security Company they need to have real growth paths for their Information Security people. They also need a way to recognize information security talent so they can keep it. Just imaging you are an Information Security Company want get it done if you don't live like an Information Security Company.

From decent to terrible

Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I worked at Unisys full-time for less than a year

Pros: Stable work. Decent pay. They used to be good and i used… Cons: Reduced pay from 13 an hour to 11. Used to pay for A+ and network + training. Now they don't. Used to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work for Girls

I have been working at Unisys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: flexible working hours, not so stressfull work culture Cons: no room for personal growth, non availability of entertainment means within the company,… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to value employees staying with the company for a long time and value… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Unisys.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!