United BioSource

www.ubc.com

Another consulting firm with the pros and cons of a big company

Research Associate (Current Employee) London, England

ProsOverall a good package although salaries are below average. Environement is the best, people is friendly and wanting to support. Flexible hours though always benefitting more the company. Interaction and possibility of transfer to other locations.

ConsLoads of irrelevant training with litle time for it. Long working hours. Some senior staff are not so knowledgable. Tight deadlines, last minute rush and underbudgeted proposals that make you stress out uncessarily, I guess that more of the same that is out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement can be improved, it should be taken by someone only focused on management.

Highly complexed managerial style-AVOID

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England

I worked at United BioSource full-time

Pros: Friendly colleagues who naturally leave the company very soon Cons: Highly complexed and inadequate management, nepotism, favouritism, no clear career path, LIES that are too obvious, little money, micro-managers, people who seem… Advice to Senior Management: Open your eyes and ears to what employees say. When they leave a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Interesting varied work. EU processes need work. Remuneration could be better.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England

I have been working at United BioSource

Pros: Flexible attitudes, varied work. Friendly. Cons: Salary and benefits could be better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on United BioSource.

Worked for United BioSource? Contribute to the Community!