United BioSource
www.ubc.com Chevy Chase, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Another consulting firm with the pros and cons of a big company

Research Associate (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at United BioSource full-time for less than a year

ProsOverall a good package although salaries are below average. Environement is the best, people is friendly and wanting to support. Flexible hours though always benefitting more the company. Interaction and possibility of transfer to other locations.

ConsLoads of irrelevant training with litle time for it. Long working hours. Some senior staff are not so knowledgable. Tight deadlines, last minute rush and underbudgeted proposals that make you stress out uncessarily, I guess that more of the same that is out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement can be improved, it should be taken by someone only focused on management.

Interesting varied work. EU processes need work. Remuneration could be better.

London, England

I have been working at United BioSource

Pros: Flexible attitudes, varied work. Friendly. Cons: Salary and benefits could be better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Clinical Research Organization with too many growing/merger pains

I have been working at United BioSource full-time

Pros: Close-knit team, Collegial environment within employees Cons: Too much bureaucracy, lack of direction, personality issues within executive… Advice to Senior Management: Champion the talent you have! Listen to your staff! More

There are newer reviews on United BioSource.

Worked for United BioSource? Contribute to the Community!

United BioSource – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are: United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United BioSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United BioSource CEO Patrick Lindsay. All reviews posted anonymously by United BioSource employees.