UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Health Advisor

Health Advisor (Current Employee) Chico, CA (US)

ProsI have worked for a lot of companies and this is by far the best. Decent health insurance, sick leave, vacation and consist schedules. The management I work for is very supportive.

ConsYou cant save the world and make every customer happy. Some people are just not happy no matter what you do. They take their frustration out on the person wearing the headset.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember the employees on the front line dont get a lot of time to review new info much less the excessive amount of email you send us. It's nice to try to keep us in the loop, but video/audio communication is a waste of time. I just have to delete it as I am too busy to watch or listen to it. Also, I would be more than happy to work OT more often if there had not been so much Manditory OT for the last year.

UHC Company Employement Review/Benefits

Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) Florida, NY (US)

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Telecommuting opportunities and colleagues are very supportive. Cons: I work long hours for little pay Advice to Senior Management: Pay for the work we do Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No parking and no place to sit

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pros – 1. Good Work life balance, Managers do understand our concerns related to… Cons: Cons – 1. Poor training standards (Not recommended for freshers). 2. Parking place for your 2 or 4 wheeler is a joke, Facilities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!