UniversalPegasus International
www.universalpegasus.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

New management team rebuilding employee confidence!

Subsea Engineering (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at UniversalPegasus International full-time for more than a year

ProsSalary, upward opportunities, positive atmosphere. The new management team is making a real effort to involve the employees in getting the company rolling again. The attrition has finally stopped and a positive increase in new hires each month is really encouraging. Past clients have begun to return with new projects and working clients are increasing their workloads!

ConsSome employees still carry baggage from the 2008 merger. This is unfortunate because that was almost 5 years ago and a lot has changed in the past 6 months.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to the employees, they understand what the clients are asking
continue to build the training programs
continue to hire young engineers, they have a lot to offer to this company.

A good place to work in general

Designer (Former Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I worked at UniversalPegasus International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, nice co-workers, decent pay Cons: Lack of corporate training, "buddy system" No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

This company is back on track and poised for growth this Philip Luna as CEO

Pros: Due to growth career advancement is common and from within… Cons: Need to have rec center for employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UniversalPegasus International.

Worked for UniversalPegasus International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniversalPegasus International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UniversalPegasus International CEO Philip Luna . All reviews posted anonymously by UniversalPegasus International employees.