University College London
www.ucl.ac.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Challenging, Inspiring - but you need to be there for the right reason

Research Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at University College London full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you know what you want, and why you're in academia - it's a great place to work. London as a city is unbeatable. But make sure you work with the right people, who can get you places...

ConsThe cons are more related to post-doc life in general. Long hours, not enough recognition, hard to move up the ladder.

Advice to Senior ManagementPost-docs, research associates, what ever you call them are the work horses of any research-centric institution. Treat them and reward them accordingly!

A good employer

Library Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at University College London full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible working hours, good public sector salary scheme, pension scheme, central… Cons: Some IT hardware and software problematical and in need of updating, communication with some members of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

awesome culture, one of the finest places to study

Student (Current Employee)

I have been working at University College London full-time for more than a year

Pros: its a multicultural university where the environment is most apt for development.… Cons: the university is spread all over the city and thus… Advice to Senior Management: more career services and fair for the students. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University College London.

Worked for University College London? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University College London reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University College London CEO Michael Arthur . All reviews posted anonymously by University College London employees.