Vanguard Health Systems

www.vanguardhealth.com

Great benefits, love my co-workers, no stress environment.

Pros

I work at one of the Health Systems that Vanguard owns. Overall, I like working there b/c of benefits, I have no long hours, everything is very routine. Once you get your job down you can pretty much do it in your sleep.

Cons

No upward mobility. Also, we tend to be treated like children by management team.

There should be more recognition for lower rank jobs, these are the people actually doing all the work. More communication please, let us know the big picture. However, this might not be a Vanguard problem it could just be our Sr management team.

Other reviews for Vanguard Health Systems

Very good company to work for

Current Employee - RN/Case Manager  in  Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - RN/Case Manager in Nashville, TN (US)

Pros

The people are friendly and innovation is a priority. It is a great place to work and they have good benefits. They value patient care and safety which is wonderful traits for a company.

Cons

It is at time politics driven place to work but what place isn't. Also a rather high turnover rate, making sure you meet your goals is important along with staying within your budget.

Also be able to meet your financial numbers. Its a for profit company and it matter a great deal

Corporate Office Disconnect

Pros

Innovative Culture and great clinicians to work with. Facilities in the market care about the patient and want to deliver high quality care

Cons

Corporate office is a boys club. No room for advancement unless you are within the inner circle. COO Kent Wallace has a list of names that he wants in positions that are his yes men.

Understand that corporate office in overhead and is a service to the market who are delivering care.

There are newer employer reviews for Vanguard Health Systems.

Worked for Vanguard Health Systems? Contribute to the Community!