Vanguard Health Systems
www.vanguardhealth.com Nashville, TN 5000+ Employees

Great benefits, love my co-workers, no stress environment.

I have been working at Vanguard Health Systems

ProsI work at one of the Health Systems that Vanguard owns. Overall, I like working there b/c of benefits, I have no long hours, everything is very routine. Once you get your job down you can pretty much do it in your sleep.

ConsNo upward mobility. Also, we tend to be treated like children by management team.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be more recognition for lower rank jobs, these are the people actually doing all the work. More communication please, let us know the big picture. However, this might not be a Vanguard problem it could just be our Sr management team.

Great opportunities to grow and apply your strengths.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX (US)

I worked at Vanguard Health Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Administrative support, growth & development opportunities, and familial environment. Cons: Reactionary, aggressive profit model, resistant to visionary changes. Advice to Senior Management: Groom executives from current managers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a pleasant place to work.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
Marietta, GA (US)

I have been working at Vanguard Health Systems part-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent therapy department. Rehab area of facility does an outstanding… Cons: Amount of patients given to staff makes it difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to staff and rethink the assignments on LTC. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vanguard Health Systems.

Worked for Vanguard Health Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vanguard Health Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vanguard Health Systems CEO Charlie Martin Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by Vanguard Health Systems employees.