Varsity Brands
www.varsity.com Memphis, TN 500 to 999 Employees

just OKAY

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Varsity Brands

Prostravel, met some cool people

Consyou put a lot of work in for minimum pay and management sucks. they pick favorites and its totally obvious. they pin people against each other and thrive off of the drama.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to employees, don't just do what is best for YOU. and PLEASE don't make it so obvious that you don't like some employees.

A stepping stone.

Memphis, TN (US)

I have been working at Varsity Brands

Pros: Upbeat work environment. Staff is fantastic, and products are high… Cons: Disconnect in information sharing. Product is often late or unavailable. Training is minimal, leading to confusion in… Advice to Senior Management: Please be more forthcoming with information to internal staff and reps.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An incredible place to work for experience and support.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Boise, ID (US)

I have been working at Varsity Brands

Pros: Managment, Like family, support, non cash benefits Cons: 401k poorly matched, health insurance lacked, old computer system bu… Advice to Senior Management: Improve 401K match to guarentee and provide more yearly training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Varsity Brands.

Worked for Varsity Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Varsity Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Varsity Brands CEO Jeff Webb. All reviews posted anonymously by Varsity Brands employees.