Venquis
www.venquis.com London, United Kingdom 16 to 50 Employees

Dynamic and Ambitious Team

Company Secretary (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at Venquis part-time for more than a year

ProsVenquis is full of driven, dynamic individuals who make the recruitment industry a fun place to work. Rewards are high for those who succeed and its a great place for those who really are passionate about what they do. This is a company for those who understand the importance of getting the right candidates for clients and ensuring those clients are well serviced to build long term relationships.

ConsThere are not really downsides as such but if you are not someone who can close the deal and build long term relationships then this is not the place for you.

A fun, dynamic and growing recruitment company

Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Venquis is full of fantastic people, supportive management and a real drive to create something special.… Cons: Working at Venquis isn't skiing, playing footie or having sex. Its hard work… Advice to Senior Management: All the hard work will pay off in the end! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not been here now but loving it!

Marketing Executive (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros: Venquis is a fast growth company which has grown a huge amount in the past 3 years. It's… Cons: There are no cons as of yet, I am really enjoying it!… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Venquis.

Worked for Venquis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Venquis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Venquis CEO Barnaby Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by Venquis employees.