There are newer employer reviews for Venquis

Dynamic and Ambitious Team

Current Employee - Company Secretary  in  London, England
Current Employee - Company Secretary in London, England

I have been working at Venquis part-time for more than a year

Pros

Venquis is full of driven, dynamic individuals who make the recruitment industry a fun place to work. Rewards are high for those who succeed and its a great place for those who really are passionate about what they do. This is a company for those who understand the importance of getting the right candidates for clients and ensuring those clients are well serviced to build long term relationships.

Cons

There are not really downsides as such but if you are not someone who can close the deal and build long term relationships then this is not the place for you.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Venquis (View Most Recent)

A fun, dynamic and growing recruitment company

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer  in  London, England
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Venquis is full of fantastic people, supportive management and a real drive to create something special. There is a clear vision and strategy on how to get there that is really motivating.

Cons

Working at Venquis isn't skiing, playing footie or having sex. Its hard work but definitely has its rewards and there's a real buzz about the place.

All the hard work will pay off in the end!

Best German speaking Team in the City!

I have been working at Venquis

Pros

I chose Venquis over other companies as it was evident to me throughout the interview process that the company is on a journey, especially when it comes to international expansion. From my perspective, the main USP revolved around having a German speaking team which wants to be a specialist in the market in which it operates and not diluting its focus in being 'too thinly spread' geographically and thematically. In addition, there is genuine backing from the powers that be to actually fly Consultants out to Germany so as to build relationships with clients in person, and we now visit the Motherland every month!

Cons

We didn't win the City Football Challenge this year!

Keep hiring for the German team!

There are newer employer reviews for Venquis

Worked for Venquis? Contribute to the Community!