Venquis

There are newer employer reviews for Venquis

Dynamic and Ambitious Team

Current Employee - Company Secretary in London, England
Current Employee - Company Secretary in London, England

I have been working at Venquis part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Venquis is full of driven, dynamic individuals who make the recruitment industry a fun place to work. Rewards are high for those who succeed and its a great place for those who really are passionate about what they do. This is a company for those who understand the importance of getting the right candidates for clients and ensuring those clients are well serviced to build long term relationships.

Cons

There are not really downsides as such but if you are not someone who can close the deal and build long term relationships then this is not the place for you.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Venquis (View Most Recent)

A fun, dynamic and growing recruitment company

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in London, England
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Venquis is full of fantastic people, supportive management and a real drive to create something special. There is a clear vision and strategy on how to get there that is really motivating.

Cons

Working at Venquis isn't skiing, playing footie or having sex. Its hard work but definitely has its rewards and there's a real buzz about the place.

All the hard work will pay off in the end!

Training Course

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Prior to joining Venquis I had no experience in the recruitment sector. After completing the 13 week training program I felt that I was well and truly prepared for anything that could be thrown my way. The academy was structured in such a way that I was able to constantly put into practice everything that I was learning as the course progressed, as it merged both one-on-one teaching with on the job training. The expertise and passion of the trainer inspired me to constantly deliver on my targets and gave me an exciting yet realistic picture of what it takes to be successful in a competitive environment such as recruitment.
    The training academy was without a doubt the perfect springboard for me to build a career in recruitment on and I highly recommend to any potential candidates!

Cons

No cons at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for Venquis