Weatherby Locums

www.weatherbylocums.com

Truly one of the best companies I have worked for in my career....

Employee (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

ProsThe approach to the culture is truly top down. Leaders believe in and encourage the culture. From our executive leadership to our line leaders our red ribbon service and putting people first is part of our vernacular - not just buzz words.

ConsAs we grow bigger, we will continue to have to "work at" over communicating, continuous hiring and maintaining our culture. But, the key is that we are "working at it"...Therefore, we will be successful!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on driviing the culture, sticking to the things that have made us successful and putting people first by coaching and developing your employees.

Weatherby makes a workplace that is fun and perfermance driven at the same time.

Employee (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for more than a year

Pros: With such a hard time in the economy this days, Weatherby helps make it a little easier for all of it's employees. With their… Cons: Not so much a con, Weatherby is growing so fast… Advice to Senior Management: Help up the good work. We want to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing environment, it is always a great day to come to work

Consultant (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for less than a year

Pros: The support from everyone, management and senior consultants makes working here a pleasure. This is… Cons: Pay is tough the first year or so but if you put your heart and… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you are doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Weatherby Locums.

Worked for Weatherby Locums? Contribute to the Community!