Truly one of the best companies I have worked for in my career....

Current Employee - Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
Current Employee - Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The approach to the culture is truly top down. Leaders believe in and encourage the culture. From our executive leadership to our line leaders our red ribbon service and putting people first is part of our vernacular - not just buzz words.

Cons

As we grow bigger, we will continue to have to "work at" over communicating, continuous hiring and maintaining our culture. But, the key is that we are "working at it"...Therefore, we will be successful!

Continue to focus on driviing the culture, sticking to the things that have made us successful and putting people first by coaching and developing your employees.

Other Reviews for Weatherby Locums

Weatherby makes a workplace that is fun and perfermance driven at the same time.

Current Employee - Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for more than a year

Pros

With such a hard time in the economy this days, Weatherby helps make it a little easier for all of it's employees. With their strong leadership in place to help drive business and a ton of fun team building activities and development programs to help us all success. Their training class is intense but gives us the resources we need to get a jump start in our career.

Cons

Not so much a con, Weatherby is growing so fast - remembering names is not easy. Over 300 strong now.

Help up the good work. We want to be #1 at in all market avenues.

Amazing environment, it is always a great day to come to work

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for less than a year

Pros

The support from everyone, management and senior consultants makes working here a pleasure. This is the best career move I could have made and only wish that I had done this sooner.

Cons

Pay is tough the first year or so but if you put your heart and mind to it and utilize the support you get you can make well over 6 figures

keep doing what you are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Weatherby Locums.

Worked for Weatherby Locums? Contribute to the Community!