WebiMax

www.webimax.com

Happy to Go to Work

Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

ProsI have almost always been happy to go to work for WebiMax. There were very few times I just did not want to go in to work. I have enjoyed my time at WebiMax and the wealth of knowledge that flows throughout the company from the top to the bottom. It is a casual work environment and they really foster the team mentality and having fun while getting the job done. I really feel that WebiMax is a great place to work and learn about SEO and online marketing campaigns.

ConsWe grew too fast around the end of 2011 and it really hurt our ability to keep up. While the majority of our clients did not feel the influx, our team did. The level of stress and nervousness was intense. While we have stabilized and restructured to be better equipped for such an influx since the beginning of 2012, it was a bumpy ride. We have bounced back from this problem and are much better equipped to handle the future.

Also, it gets cold in the building due to the need for the server room to be cool for the computer/IT stuff.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage and point out all that you see as positive. Positive vibes do more for a company than awards. Also, bring back the whiteboard of questions--that was fun.

Great Place to Learn

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros: Lots and lots of learning Promotions are well-deserved if you push yourself Energetic team Benefits are fair (better… Cons: Sometimes too much to do and not enough time Keeping up with Google is a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Disorganized and the Leadership is Null

Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I worked at WebiMax

Pros: when I first started there, they were a smaller company and offered free… Cons: By the time of my departure, raises were cut out, we had to contribute half to our benefits (are salaries are a joke), no more… Advice to Senior Management: Sell the company off and go back to school to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!