Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Great experience! Company gives you all the tools and opportunities!

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

Proscompetitive salary, higher than any other licensed banker at any other bank in the area. Team environment, quarterly recognition, career development opportunities. I was promoted 3 times in two years. Started as a part time teller and in two years became a licensed banker.

Consyou really have to push to get promoted. If you aren't a self starter you'll never get promoted and be stuck as a teller forever. They pay their tellers less than any other bank.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuality not quantity. Give us back our better health care!

Great company to work with!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: Great people with a nice culture. great management in… Cons: lots of politics so you need to play along if you are… More

Good company to work for to get your "foot-in-the-door" or to gain more banking experience.

Loan Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: It really depends on your job function and which department you are in. Some of my… Cons: There are anything major that should deter you from working here. If… Advice to Senior Management: Not enough employee recognition. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!