There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Great experience! Company gives you all the tools and opportunities!

Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Seattle, WA (US)
Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

competitive salary, higher than any other licensed banker at any other bank in the area. Team environment, quarterly recognition, career development opportunities. I was promoted 3 times in two years. Started as a part time teller and in two years became a licensed banker.

Cons

you really have to push to get promoted. If you aren't a self starter you'll never get promoted and be stuck as a teller forever. They pay their tellers less than any other bank.

Advice to Management

Quality not quantity. Give us back our better health care!

reviews filtered by

Good compensation, decent culture

Current Employee - Trader
    Current Employee - Trader

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Mostly helpful and friendly coworkers. Outstanding compensation for top performers. Bonuses paid mostly in cash. Performance reviews focus on cultural contribution, in addition to economic contribution. Good work/life balance.

Cons

The firm has become much more bureaucratic with growth. Cross division technology and compliance is hard to navigate. Management tries to make us drink a lot of Kool Aid.

2. Wells Fargo Teller review

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, solid benefits and an bonus structure that is not impossible to achieve especially if you are a part time teller and work Fridays or Saturdays. Also the company seems very willing to promote quickly from within the organization.

Cons

Getting to the upper levels of the bonus is very difficult. You are dependent on the bankers to get credit towards meeting your goals. If they do not follow through for you, you get no credit for your sales.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo