There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Great experience! Company gives you all the tools and opportunities!

Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker  in  Seattle, WA (US)
Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

competitive salary, higher than any other licensed banker at any other bank in the area. Team environment, quarterly recognition, career development opportunities. I was promoted 3 times in two years. Started as a part time teller and in two years became a licensed banker.

Cons

you really have to push to get promoted. If you aren't a self starter you'll never get promoted and be stuck as a teller forever. They pay their tellers less than any other bank.

Quality not quantity. Give us back our better health care!

6554 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Good company to work for to get your "foot-in-the-door" or to gain more banking experience.

Current Employee - Loan Officer
    Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

It really depends on your job function and which department you are in. Some of my personal pros are: satisfactory benefits for a large corporation, good company culture, not too difficult interview process

Cons

There are anything major that should deter you from working here. If you aren't satisfied with something, HR will be there to hear your concerns.

Not enough employee recognition.

Wells Fargo Teller review

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay, solid benefits and an bonus structure that is not impossible to achieve especially if you are a part time teller and work Fridays or Saturdays. Also the company seems very willing to promote quickly from within the organization.

Cons

Getting to the upper levels of the bonus is very difficult. You are dependent on the bankers to get credit towards meeting your goals. If they do not follow through for you, you get no credit for your sales.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!