Great company to work with!

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great people with a nice culture. great management in general in most locations

Cons

lots of politics so you need to play along if you are in a leadership role or if you want to become a leader.

Other Reviews for Wells Fargo

Excellent Learning and Development

Current Employee - Customer Sales and Service Representative  in  Charleston, SC (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Sales and Service Representative in Charleston, SC (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is focused on developing employees into excellent sales people, and most have been bankers within Wells Fargo (or Wachovia depending on where you are). My manager frequently offers immediate feedback on our customer interactions, both positive and negative, to help the team grow and learn. Compensation is reasonable and benefits are excellent.

Cons

It seems like Wells Fargo has pretty high turnover, which is to be expected in banking, but employees are moved up and around to different positions within the business very frequently. Also, though the on the job development is excellent, the actual training needs to be organized differently. Classroom sessions either need to be more in depth, or cut out completely.

Please improve the training sessions. Sitting in a classroom and having other employees act as customers is not effective, and it wastes time. More time should be spent becoming comfortable with the software and products.

Great Internship Program

Former Employee - Intern  in  Milwaukee, WI (US)
    Former Employee - Intern in Milwaukee, WI (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo as an intern for more than a year

Pros

Down to earth management that is willing to talk with interns and listen to their goals.
    Engaging internships program with opportunities to work hands-on and understand company.
    Great opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Maybe a more structured program, although I did enjoy the flexibility of work.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!