Wipro
3.1 of 5 3,546 reviews
www.wipro.com Bangalore, India 5000+ Employees

Terrific place to learn, get a chance to work hard with good people and to prove yourself

Manager (Former Employee)
East Brunswick, NJ (US)

I worked at Wipro

ProsIf you have never worked for a major Indian offshore services provider, this is one super opportunity for you to get exposure to a truly global sales and delivery organization.
Decent compensation package, good benefits but great opportunity to learn and improve

ConsWith the pressures of working with a truly global delivery model, chances are you will be working more hours than ever before. And we are hours that go really late into the night or early morning - so that you can communicate effectively with your colleagues. If you are not careful, you may soon find it difficult to maintain a work-life balance.

Advice to Senior Managementtake more care of people, the core of the company

Great company, poor managers

Project Leader (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Wipro

Pros: Excellent Medical Benefits scheme. One of the best Onsite (overseas assignment) payer. Among all Indian service providers, Wipro has the best payscale and onsite assignment… Cons: Poor technical capability of peers, superiors leaves you frustrated - not enough growth opportunities because superiors try to use you for their growth. They will… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to retain good talent. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Life at Wipro

Project Engineer - Systems Design (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Wipro

Pros: The kind of work that we get are good. Cause this is a service industry and Wipro gets projects from multiple hardware companies… Cons: There is a Lack of transparency here. Advice to Senior Management: We should be paid for what we work here. More

There are newer reviews on Wipro.

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wipro CEO T. K. Kurien. All reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees.