There are newer employer reviews for Workday

Workday has an outstanding work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pleasanton, CA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday

Pros

Workday is a wonderful place to work. I love the work that I do and the people I work with.

Cons

We are growing so fast, it can be hard to keep up with the new hires week to week.

132 Other Employee Reviews for Workday (View Most Recent)

The Right Place To Be

I have been working at Workday

Pros

I feel fortunate to be working here. Workday is one of the most exciting places to work right now, and has a very bright future. I have a fantastic relationship with my supervisor, and the work is fun and interesting. I've never been afraid to say what's on my mind, which is rare.

Cons

It's a fast growing company and changing quickly, so only join the ride if you can handle the speed. With all the new hires, there is a bit of a "land grab" for ownership of things, but that's what happens when a lot of ambitious and smart people come together. Not really a worry since there's plenty of work and opportunity.

Challenging, Innovative and Exciting place to work

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Workday

Pros

The company leadership and products are stellar. Prospects are blown away by what Workday brings to the table. The acumen of people this company is able to attract is top notch. The ERP industry is at a tipping point and Workday is a contributor to that tipping point.

Cons

The pace is fast and you need to be able to continuously engage,learn and be prepared to stretch.
    Workday is a start up and you need to be a jack of all trades due to resources.

Keep the focus and path. This is one of the most exciting places I have worked and I am very proud to be here!

There are newer employer reviews for Workday

Worked for Workday? Contribute to the Community!