XcelHR

www.xcelhr.com
  www.xcelhr.com
There are newer employer reviews for XcelHR

Stable and average

Former Employee - Business Consultant in Rockville, MD (US)
Former Employee - Business Consultant in Rockville, MD (US)

I worked at XcelHR full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I found this company to be exceptionally strong in customer services, with a loyal sales teams. Good People to work with and a very competent and professional HR department.

Cons

This is a growing regional company that is still being run like a small mom and pop by the leadership. This style works in the rural markets but not in the highly competitive cities.

Delegate responsibilities. You can't do it all.

5 Other Employee Reviews for XcelHR (View Most Recent)

If you love stress and don't mind a small paycheck, work here.

I worked at XcelHR

Pros

Many wonderful employees to work with, good work life balance. Great dedicated sales team.

Cons

EXTREMELY poor leadership from the VP of Operations down to line management who are inexperienced and lack the knowledge in their field to effectively run an organization. Creativity and innovation are practically discouraged. Teams are overworked and under appreciated with a management, sink or swim mentality. Turnover is extremely high and employees are not valued. No training, no raises, no recognition, no performance review. If your just in it for a small paycheck this employer is okay, if you are looking for more, look elsewhere.

Hire experienced executive and line managers to lead the company. Invest in your people, require education and certifications for your payroll, benefits, accounting and HR departments. Value your staff, encourage innovation and creativity and listen to those with experience and expertise in their field.

Great Co-Workers!

I have been working at XcelHR

Pros

Had an experience recently where my coworkers went above and beyond for me. I’m so lucky and blessed to be working with such amazing people who care about each other so much.

Cons

Communication between offices and senior management could use some improvement.

There are newer employer reviews for XcelHR