Zynga
www.zynga.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Almost too good to be true.

QA Engineer II (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Zynga as a contractor for more than a year

ProsFor a contractor, free food isn't that bad. Not to mention, though I have heard horror stories of other studios, the particular studio that I worked in was pleasant and the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. Also, it was very refreshing to have a voice within the development process and be listened to.

ConsOne studio out of multiple studios which were pleasant... the same could not be said for the others, which were most likely due to the fact that many of them had the strong possibility of folding. In addition, sometimes the negative mentality of other contractors was very demoralizing at times.

Kick Ass Place to work

QA Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than a year

Pros: Exciting work Rewarded for Ownership Great facilities Pampered by Employers Cons: Hectic schedule. Work life balance needs to prioritised Office politics Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

OK not good not great

Associate Product Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Zynga full-time for less than a year

Pros: steep learning curve initially,great benefits and you get to play… Cons: nepotism,incompetent people leading some teams – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zynga reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zynga CEO Don Mattrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Zynga employees.