Zynga
www.zynga.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fantastic experience like no other place you have worked.

I have been working at Zynga

ProsZynag is so different from where I have worked before. Free meals, snacks and drinks. We work very hard, but we play hard too. Dogs are all around which I love. Technology is everywhere so it is a career boost for me.

ConsLots of distractions during the day, so if you like peace and quite this is not the place for you. No offices, no cubicles and dogs barking. However it has helped me learn to focus and be more interactive when needed. You hear bad things in the news, not true!

Epitomize the saying 'work hard, play hard'

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Zynga as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Awesome perks. I didnt feel like going home because the environment is so good. Instead of taking random coffee breaks you can actually take… Cons: Its very hard to point out the downsides of WORKING at Zynga. You may hate the games they make,… Advice to Senior Management: The work needs to be distributed a little better. A common trend is that 80% of the work is done… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Almost too good to be true.

QA Engineer II (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Zynga as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: For a contractor, free food isn't that bad. Not to mention, though I have heard horror stories of other studios, the particular studio that… Cons: One studio out of multiple studios which were pleasant... the same could not be said for the others, which were most likely due to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zynga reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zynga CEO Don Mattrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Zynga employees.