hibu

corporate.hibu.com
  corporate.hibu.com
There are newer employer reviews for hibu

You Get What You Put Into It

Current Employee - Media Consultant in Rancho Mirage, CA (US)
Current Employee - Media Consultant in Rancho Mirage, CA (US)

I have been working at hibu full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I was in sales and Self Employed for the past 15 years, I have been with hibu now for a year. When I was self employed, if I did not work I did not get paid. I totally love this company, if you are a self starter and enjoy talking and helping small to mid size business's this is a perfect fit. They have a good base pay and great benefits, plus the commission structure is great, I made over 70k my first year and I was not even in the field untill the first part of March due to IST Training. My Goal this year is well over 6 figures.

Cons

They are Launching new products all the time which is not really a con but you need to stay on top of it and learn the products.

Keep thinking outside the box.

642 Other Employee Reviews for hibu (View Most Recent)

This company will throw you away as you as you stop for a breath.

Current Employee - Media Consultant
    Current Employee - Media Consultant

I have been working at hibu full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It could be a very good job, even in this environment. There are lots of products to sell. Salary, plus commission, and expense allowance. It's better than nothing.

Cons

Upper management is from the old school and has not made the transition to the new world. Micro managing is the biggest problem. Once you jump though the hoop another one goes up ( it is a sales job). 90% of the sales force (USA) misses their goals because we don't work hard enough. But management gets their bonuses. We are not on the same page. You cannot talk to management.

Do your job and teach the level under you what to do and allow them to do it. You can't keep throwing things up against the wall just to see what sticks. Throw the Broad brush away and treat each office as a profit center regardless of what product fits. The whole world is not Philadelphia or Atlanta.

Good

Current Employee - Designer in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Designer in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at hibu full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of Vacation time, especially if you've been with the company for 5+ years. Good benefits if your single.

Cons

Bad benefits if you have a family. Pay rates are very low to start. Raises are very low.

Better benefits and pay rates for senior employees.

There are newer employer reviews for hibu