unitedprint.com

There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com

Experience and knowledge gained

Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant in London, England
Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant in London, England

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

As online marketing assistant, I've seen this aspects as a advantage of work for unitedprint.com: the time management relies only on me, I have autonomy to do my job, the multicultural exchange inside the company is very high, there is mutual trust between employee and employer, people from the headquarters are always willing to help which is awesome.

Cons

As I'm working form home, sometimes there is the feeling of lack of interaction with people. Therefore, work is under risk of becoming monotone. Another consideration to make is the communication quality between boss/employee, as we are facing language boundaries, and also we are missing some of the communication elements such as gestures, and so on, the communication channels should be carefully planned as well as the way to say things, otherwise work, duties, bosses' observations, etc., could become very demotivating for the employee.

No further recommendations to the management.

28 Other Employee Reviews for unitedprint.com (View Most Recent)

great company to work for

Current Employee - SEO Swedish Marketing in London, England
    Current Employee - SEO Swedish Marketing in London, England

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

job is enjoyable, get to speak my language, flexible working hours (morning or evening) as long as work is handed in on friday, great colleagues.

Cons

should have more meetings and catch up with managers often.

they are all lovely people.

I find myself really lucky finding a job with unitedprint

Current Employee - SEO in London, England
    Current Employee - SEO in London, England

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

For me being able to work from home is a big pro. Im able to work in my own time and I think Im definately more productive working from home than I would have been working in an office.

Cons

I don't interact with my colleagues which would be nice. Sometimes it would be nicer to communicate in person than through email cause it makes things more clear.

It might be a good idea to set up a meeting once a month or so with all the international SEO's to discuss the job together and share experiences.

There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com