Huntress Group

Huntress Group Reviews

Updated Jan 29, 2014

Not yet rated.

Chris Leeson

A company that could and should do much better.

Consultant (Current Employee) London, England

ProsThe company was formerly very entrepreneurial, however this spirit has been lost in recent months. The location of the office is superb.

ConsSenior Management have recently left. Promises are rarely kept. A company that lacks clear direction and focus. e.g. two offices recently closing. the company rarely keeps its high achievers and often hires mediocre staff.

Advice to Senior Managementhonesty, more focus and direction, and consistency.

consultant

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) London, England

Prosdifficult to find many; good initial training, good training manager

Consfirstly the time with initial training is sporadic at best and alot of the good ideas given to you are impossible to implement with the jealous managers who want you to fit their mould. very much a hire and fire culture 6/8 people i started work with are not working there 4 months down the line. very much kpi driven no freedom to work things out for yourself. worst is the thresholds, have a vivid recollection of a consultant asking another what they would do with the bonus from the job they just 'banged up', the reply was nothing as they didn't reach the threshold. i saw this same consultant working passed half 8 for over a week to get to that placement and she had been working in the company for over a year. very simple if you have the desire to be in recruitment work in an up and coming company like the one I'm with now if you have been in both the difference is unbelievable, do your research and stay away from huntress.

Advice to Senior Managementgo on management courses or quit

Like any other sales company

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) London, England

Pros- Independent job, if you do it very very well.
    - Uni-style friday nights, with more suits.
    - Meet/talk to lots of new people.

Cons- Money-orientated sales environment.
    - You're seen for the money you make, and micromanaged down to your daily stats.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the bigger picture of your employees, instead of picking at the pointless details, LISTEN to them.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

efinite pro's and cons - I've seen a lot worse

Recruitment (Former Employee) London, England

Prosheavy focus on training & development, fast to promote and provide opportunities for personal growth, very hands on management style, lots of longevity

ConsFinger pointing, scape goating culture when things go wrong, managers definitely play favourites - lack of consistency in decision making

Poor management and senior management seem oblivious

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood back office support, good admin support. Good basic and commission structure.

ConsManagement seem to have a lack of respect for work/life balance, didn't lead by example and I felt created stressful situations that didn't need to be created. When I left not in a positive way (due to the terrible management I was suffering) I was shunned and although I hit all my targets and did budget in Q1 and Q2 they refused to pay my commission.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to be more professional, lead by example and respect your staffs work/life balance especially when they are all ready hitting targets!

Worked for Huntress Group? Contribute to the Community!