Intuit Reviews

3.9
1,536 Reviews

Intuit President & CEO Brad Smith
Brad Smith

Pros
  • Work life balance is excellent and there are a lot of opportunities to move within the company (in 303 reviews)

• Great benefits and opportunities for lateral moves within the company (in 131 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance is a strain but not too bad relative to compensation (in 41 reviews)

• Senior management rarely in tune with the feet on the street (in 42 reviews)

More Highlights

I am very proud to work for Intuit

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Looking forward to coming into work everyday and not wanting to leave at night sounds very far fetched for the majority but I can honestly say that "I love my job" and I really jump out of bed every morning (maybe not exactly jump but you get where I am coming from) and look forward to the day ahead.
    I admire Intuits continuing efforts to not only, delight its customers but to also delight its staff and creating a great working environment where you as an employee feel valued.
    My office here in the UK and Intuit as a hole has a fantastic mix of people from all over the world, different cultures and backgrounds making it a buzzy, vibrant and exciting pace to work and grow.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I would like the opportunity within my role to travel more (as we are a global company) to meet and network with colleges face to face rather than over a conference call. I feel there is a lot to be said for actually striking up relationships with fellow peers giving you a better grounding for collaborations in the future.

I just think the leadership team are doing a great job and, hats off

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Maidenhead, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

It's a great place to work.
    Encouraged to come up with new idea's.
    Good recognition tools (Spotlights).
    Voice of the employee surveys.
    Fostering of employee's personal development plans.
    Good package.
    4 paid charity volunteering days off p.a.

Cons

Haven't found anything too drastic.

None

Lots of benefits

I worked at Intuit full-time

Pros

great place to work to learn new skills and be rewarded for performance. Not only is the health insurance good but there lots of other benefits like tuition reimbursement, fitness incentives, etc.

Cons

It is a large company and at the end of the day it does not matter how well you are performing or what your relationship is like with the team that you interact with on a daily basis. If your position does not meet the new vision, it will be eliminated.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good

Former Employee - Product Manager
    Former Employee - Product Manager

I worked at Intuit as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The experience was quite educational, I learned a lot about PM. We did work in a variety of fields, such as design, using Photoshop and Balsamiq, customer interviews, and market research.

Cons

Widely different views are held on the question of the production of rust. Some[9] maintain that iron rusts only in the presence of water containing free oxygen and carbonic acid (CO2) in solution, a ferrous bicarbonate being first formed; the bicarbonate is then converted into ferrous carbonate, which finally yields the hydrate with evolution of [8] carbonic acid. This carbonic acid continues to attack further areas of metallic iron. Others[10] maintain that, while the formation of rust may proceed as described, carbonic acid is not necessary, and that free oxygen alone causes rusting when atmospheric moisture is condensed upon the surface of iron. That iron remains free from rust when in a solution of caustic potash or soda is said to be due to the absence of free oxygen and not to the removal of carbonic acid.

Be more involved.

Sales Consultant

Current Employee - Sales Consultant  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Most companies offer a 401(k) option, Intuit matches dollar for dollar at or above 6% contribution. Stocks are Employee Priced, with a 15% discount. Health benefits are discounted for being healthy! Reasonable time off, catered lunches, family outings, holiday parties and retreats.

Cons

Sometimes the powers that be make decisions that affect you sporadically and frequently without your approval.

Please be more transparent. But thank you for asking for our input on employee surveys.

Intuit

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Great culture. Employee friendly attitude

Cons

Older people. Higher pay to attract youth

Encourage youth and more energy

Great place to work

Current Employee - Software Quality Analyst  in  Mountain View, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Software Quality Analyst in Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

High standards and ethics, Excellent Benefits, great work out facilities and classes, work from home, 401k match, spotlight awards, great people with high energy. Commitment to quality and the customer.

Cons

Layoffs at least every July

Beneficial

Current Employee - Credit Analyst  in  Woodland Hills, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA (US)

I have been working at Intuit as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic employee perks: lunches, extracurricular sports activities, dictate your own hours

Cons

The pay is not too great

None. Management does not micro-manage, great supervising

Beat all my expectations

Current Employee - Lead Financial Analyst  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Lead Financial Analyst in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for. I've been really pleased with the opportunites to progress in my career while maintaining a great work-life balance compared to previous employers. Generous compensation and benefits packages a big plus! Company

Cons

Definitely more opportunities to progress in Mountain View v. other locations. Lots of re-orgs which result in occasional layoffs but those moves are usually necessary for the company to continue to be a growth company.

They highly value innovation and creativity

I worked at Intuit

Pros

Great work-life balance, good internship programs, strong emphasis on values. I would highly recommend Intuit.

Cons

Distributed teams - part of growing pains. Major layoff happened which cut a lot of support and was hard to recover from.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!