Jones Soda

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jones Soda CEO Jennifer Cue

Jennifer Cue

Passionate and hard working group

Headquarters (Former Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

ProsCulture and a great group to work with

ConsTurnover makes it difficult to maintain culture

Advice to Senior ManagementStabalize change un upper management and make sure you do not over work your existing team

Jones Soda

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

ProsCreative energy, like-minded individuals, passion for brand

Conschaotic at times, need to clarify priorities and goals

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to the people in the trenches

Victim of the 1st round of lay-offs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

ProsGreat employee perks, laid back working environment, excellent compensation

ConsLay offs came unexpectedly, with no indication of upper management. Haven't been able to get a letter of recommendation from my former manager or HR, after I was promised one. Disappointing at the end of it all

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with employees and let them know of the possible changes that can affect the company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Get it together

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsReally enviable place to work from the perspective of the general public. Cool perks from partners. Come and go as you please if you're upper level staff.

ConsHypocritical communication from executive management (layoffs followed excessive promises of 'no layoffs coming'.) Lack of resources, resulting in antiquated tools & systems to do our job. The lack of resources also contributed to lack of employee development & training, limiting our career paths after moving on. Too clique-y/too many inside jokes.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget that the employees make this company, not the Board and not the Exec team. Every day, you have a building full of people trying to do the right thing. Just take care of them.

Worked for Jones Soda? Contribute to the Community!